Azimuthal Gamma Ray
Highest Contrast Retrievable Sensor
On The Market
Well Placement Imaging Solution
Maximize production and minimize costs in unconventional wells with Gordon Technologies’ Azimuthal Gamma Ray (GT-AGR). The GT-AGR increases confidence in critical geo-steering decisions by providing high-quality logging measurements and wellbore images. The high-resolution images can aid in identifying faults, avoid unnecessary sliding and potentially costly sidetracks, and maximize reservoir contact.
Placement Is Critical
Maximize Production. Minimize Costs.
The Gordon Difference
The Azimuthal Gamma-Ray (GT-AGR) is the only fully retrievable, high-contrast gamma ray imaging tool on the market. The modular probe-based design features an impressive 23 to 1 front-to-back ratio. The GT-AGR provides 4 sector azimuthal images in real-time (up to 8 sectors using data compression), and 16 sector azimuthal images from memory. GT Azimuthal Gamma Ray enhances details of the reservoir structure, even in low contrast formations.
Packaged using proprietary Shock Miser™ internal mounting, the GT-AGR’s rugged design performs even in the harshest drilling environments. The tool can be run in tandem with a standard 360° bulk gamma or in combination with any GT- MWD or GT-LWD directional drilling services, allowing for maximum flexibility.
Enrich Reservoir Awareness
Drill To Produce
Dual Gamma Measurements
- Market-leading 23:1 Front-to-Back ratio as compared to the typical off-the-shelf 2:1
- Optimized gamma window for improved resolution and count rates
- Fully configurable imaging; 4 sectors real-time and 16 sectors in memory
- Dual gamma sensors (one shielded and one unshielded) for bulk gamma redundancy (downhole reprogrammable)
- Operational up to 356°F (180°C) and 25,000 psi (172 MPa)
- Data compression for improved data density in standard temperature wells up to 302°F (150°C)
- Retrievable in 5.25″ and 6.75” BHA collar sizes
- High-flow, high-torque, doubled-shouldered connections
- Can be run in tandem with the standard 360° bulk-gamma sensor
- Live streaming data and remote monitoring in real-time
More Data. Better Drilling.
Gordon Technologies’ unparalleled MWD telemetry speeds and proprietary data compression are the highway for high-quality, data-dense logs.
Live-data hub access enabling remote operators and geo-steering experts to monitor live data. GT-AGR services include full support from the GT-Data Center Support Team.
Dedicated software with customizable color palettes and real-time logging updates will help you make the most informed geo-steering decisions on the fly
Brochures, Specifications, Case Studies
Related Downhole Solutions
Additional Features And Functionality